- Deep Learning in Asset Pricing by Luyang Chen, Markus Pelger, and Jason Zhu, at Winter Research Conference on Machine Learning and Business, Miami (2021)
- Two Investors, Two Trees, Two Goods by Maxime Sauzet, at FMA, Denver (2021)
- Optimal Timing of Policy Interventions in Banking Crises by Philipp Koenig, Paul Mayer and David Pothier, at 27th Annual Meeting of the German Finance Association.
- Safe Asset Carry Trade by Benedikt Ballensiefen and Angelo Ranaldo, at SFI Research Days 2021.
- Firm Quality Dynamics and the Slippery Slope of Credit Intervention by Wenhao Li and Ye Li, Paris December Meetings 2021.
- When does the fed care about stock prices? by Alexander Kurov, Eric Olson, and Gulnara Zaynutdinova, New Zeland Finance Meetings 2021.